We are committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to our website. bowmanvillechiropracticclinic.com and associated sites does not acquire your e-mail address or other information without your knowledge. We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Use of Information
The information we collect may be used in one of several ways:
- to personalize your experience — your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- to improve our website — we are always actively working to make our site better based on the feedback we receive from you
- to improve customer service — your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- to process transactions — any information collected will never be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested (please see next section for details)
- to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- to send periodic emails — you may occasionally be sent information or updates pertaining to your order as well as occasional company news (at any time you may unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails with the detailed unsubscribe directions at the bottom of each e-mail)
Sharing Information with Third Parties
We completely respect and honor your privacy and we do not share or sell your information with any other third party organizations except a few trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Only your billing information is used by our credit card processing provider and your credit card issuing institution to process transactions. For added protection, credit card information is never stored in our database. We use the information you provide, for internal purposes only, such as confirming and tracking your order, subscription or registration, analyzing trends and statistics, informing you of our new products, services and offers, etc.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at [email protected] or by mail at
Bowmanville Chiropractic Clinic
Address: 183 Church St, Bowmanville, ON L1C 1T8